Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A skinnier version of one of my FAVORITE summer treats!
- 1 cup Smart Balance light butter spread, softened (1 stick)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 2⁄3 cups wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 15 ounces dark chocolate (10 Hershey bars!)
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 9x13 baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Beat smart balance and sugar until well blended in large bowl.
- Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt; add to buttery mixture, beating until blended.
- Press half of dough into prepared pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Unwrap chocolate bars; arrange over baked layer, breaking as needed to fit.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows; scatter bits of remaining cookie dough over marshmallows, forming top layer.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or just until lightly browned.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into 40 bars.