Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A skinnier version of one of my FAVORITE summer treats!
Make and share this Skinny Smore's Bar Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 9x13 baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Beat smart balance and sugar until well blended in large bowl.
- Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt; add to buttery mixture, beating until blended.
- Press half of dough into prepared pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Unwrap chocolate bars; arrange over baked layer, breaking as needed to fit.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows; scatter bits of remaining cookie dough over marshmallows, forming top layer.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or just until lightly browned.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into 40 bars.