Kate DeMello's Note:
A skinnier version of one of my FAVORITE summer treats!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray 9x13 baking pan with non-stick spray.
- 3Beat smart balance and sugar until well blended in large bowl.
- 4Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- 5Stir together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt; add to buttery mixture, beating until blended.
- 6Press half of dough into prepared pan.
- 7Bake 15 minutes.
- 8Unwrap chocolate bars; arrange over baked layer, breaking as needed to fit.
- 9Sprinkle with marshmallows; scatter bits of remaining cookie dough over marshmallows, forming top layer.
- 10Bake 10 to 15 minutes or just until lightly browned.
- 11Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 12Cut into 40 bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skinny Smore's Bar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.8
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 107.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g