Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
in my eat better cookbook....good taste , less fat...
Make and share this Skinny Shrimp Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 14 1⁄2 ounces fat free chicken broth
- 3 teaspoons garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 cups thin spaghetti
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon onion (chopped or minced I use dried)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper (sliced more or less can b used)
- In saucepan mix, cornstarch, brtoh garlic, parsley, lemon juice, and remaining spices.
- Over med-high cook until boil & thickens. Stir CONSTANTLY.
- Add shrimp and veggies, cook for 5 minutes until shrimp turns pink.
- Toss with spaghetti.