- 1 grapefruit
- 2 oranges
- 1 pint strawberry
- 1⁄2 pineapple
- 1 delicious apple
- 1 banana, firm
- 1 pear
- 1 cup red seedless grapes or 1 cup white grapes
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3 heads endive or 3 heads spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove skin from all fruit and cut into one inch sizes.
- Lightly toss all ingredients except endives, 1 tbsp.
- walnuts, and one orange.
- Squeeze juice of additional orange into salad and toss again.
- Arrange 5 to 6 endive stalks on each plate.
- Place fruit in center and sprinkle with remaining walnuts.