Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
skinny version of an easy weeknight meal. Comes together fast!
Make and share this Skinny Ravioli Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (25 ounce) package whole wheat ravioli
- 1 (26 1/2 ounce) bottle spaghetti sauce (I use my homemade sauce)
- 2 cups reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- In 9x13-inch dish spread a little bit of sauce at bottom (to prevent sticking).
- Put on ravioli, as many as will fit without being"tight".
- Put on more sauce and then cheese.
- Repeat until all ravioli is gone.
- Bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes.
What a great easy no meat recipe this was. Made for My Three Chefs and I am sure I will be making this again.