1/1 Photo of Skinny Ravioli Lasagna
Kate DeMello's Note:
skinny version of an easy weeknight meal. Comes together fast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (25 ounce) package whole wheat ravioli
- 1 (26 1/2 ounce) bottle spaghetti sauce (I use my homemade sauce)
- 2 cups reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1In 9x13-inch dish spread a little bit of sauce at bottom (to prevent sticking).
- 2Put on ravioli, as many as will fit without being"tight".
- 3Put on more sauce and then cheese.
- 4Repeat until all ravioli is gone.
- 5Bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skinny Ravioli Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.0
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 278.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat ravioli
reduced-fat mozzarella cheese