Recipe by Lynn in MA
This cakes uses low fat yogurt so you don’t have to use any oil or eggs, only egg whites, which cuts down on fat and calories. A refreshing summer treat!
Top Review by vanesa80
This was extremely easy to make. I added some of my own touches; made it in layers. I also included coconut flakes in one layer and in another raspberry sugar free jello. Taste great.
- 1 (18 ounce) package white cake mix
- 5 (1/3 ounce) packets Crystal Light raspberry lemonade mix (individual serving packets) or 3 teaspoons Crystal Light raspberry lemonade mix
- 6 ounces lemon low fat yogurt
- 2 large egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Free
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries, for garnish (optional)
- 1 lemon, for garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Grease and flour bottom only of a 9" x 13" pan.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3. In in the bowl of a stand mixer, mix cake mix, egg whites, Crystal Light mix, yogurt and water until well blended and lump free.
- 4. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- 5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until toothpick tests clean.
- 6. Let cake cool thoroughly on wire rack.
- 7. Top with whipped topping and garnish as desired with fresh raspberries, lemon slices/rind curls.