Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
I had one of these sub rolls left over and came up with this simple but delicious dinner.
- 1 sub roll, cut in half lengthwise (I use Cobblestone Mill)
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce (I use the Hunt's basil flavored kind)
- 1⁄2 cup fat free mozzarella cheese, divided
- thinly sliced vidalia onion
- Spread the sauce on the cut sides of the sub rolls, dividing equally between the two.
- Place 1/4 cup of the cheese on each of the sub rolls.
- Cover the cheese with the slices of vidalia onions.
- Broil in toaster oven until cheese is browned and bubbly.