Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
I like Rice Krispie bars, but don't like all the fat from the butter, so I came up with this!
- Spray edges of bowl with non-fat butter spray.
- Put in the rice krispies, followed by the marshmallows.
- Spray with a couple of pumps of non-fat butter.
- Heat for 30 seconds on high in microwave.
- Stir and heat again for 30 seconds, or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pack into the bowl and let cool, or eat it while it's warm!
You are super creative!!! Thanks
thank you so very much for your recipes, i'm very thankful to have come across them. i am suffering with food issues and recently got so underweight that i actually ended up losing all my control and gaining a bunch of weight. it has been horrible. so i'm trying to find recipes to help me get rid of the damage i caused because right now i'm not able to even leave my house(i know, it sounds pathetic to even me). i'm sorry you, too, have to battle this war.
Thank you x 10000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad to have read your profile, and your up front and honest way of cooking. I share your way of cooking, coming from the same "history" and current status, loving the way I am! Please keep the recipes coming! zmail me to exchange s well! Thanks again, great recipe!