1/1 Photo of Skinny Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
I had read about making cakes with a can of diet pop instead of the ingredients on the back of the cake box, and so I began exploring different flavors I thought would work together so I could have a delicious reduced calorie treat without feeling guilty. Enjoy! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can diet Sprite
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon pure peppermint extract
- 1Preheat oven to 350* F.
- 2Mix together Cake Mix, can of Diet Pop, and Peppermint Extract (Do not add ingredients listed on the back of the box).
- 3Fill cupcake liners 1/2-2/3 full of batter (depending on how big you want them).
- 4Bake as directed on the back of the box for cupcakes (usually 25-30 minutes).
- 5Frosting: Use a whisk to mix together the Cool Whip Lite, Pudding Mix, and Peppermint Extract. Wait for cupcakes to cool, then frost and decorate. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skinny Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.3
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 353.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix