Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Contains no flour. From sallysbakingaddiction.com.
- 177.44 ml creamy peanut butter
- 170.09 g low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 59.14 ml skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 118.29 ml old fashioned oats
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray a 8×8 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place all of the ingredients except for the peanut butter into a blender.
- Blend until mix is smooth and oats are ground up. Scrape down the sides as needed.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Microwave peanut butter for 30 seconds. Drop melted peanut butter by spoonfuls onto the batter, swirling gently with a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to set brownies.
- Cut into 12 squares.