Skinny Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray a 8×8 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place all of the ingredients except for the peanut butter into a blender.
- Blend until mix is smooth and oats are ground up. Scrape down the sides as needed.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Microwave peanut butter for 30 seconds. Drop melted peanut butter by spoonfuls onto the batter, swirling gently with a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to set brownies.
- Cut into 12 squares.