1/1 Photo of Skinny Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
Contains no flour. From sallysbakingaddiction.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Spray a 8×8 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2Place all of the ingredients except for the peanut butter into a blender.
- 3Blend until mix is smooth and oats are ground up. Scrape down the sides as needed.
- 4Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- 5Microwave peanut butter for 30 seconds. Drop melted peanut butter by spoonfuls onto the batter, swirling gently with a knife to create a marbled effect.
- 6Bake for 20-25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- 7Refrigerate for 2 hours to set brownies.
- 8Cut into 12 squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skinny Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.8
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 166.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 6.2 g