My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dry chicken with paper towel.
- 2Put chicken into a medium bowl and pour milk over; let stand, stirring occasionally for 15 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile; to a zip lock plastic bag, add the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and cayenne pepper, close bag and shake to mix.
- 4Take one leg at a time, coated with milk and add to zip lock bag, close bag and massage parmesan mixture on to leg until well coated.
- 5Place on veggie sprayed rack of broiler.
- 6Repeat until all legs are on broiler rack.
- 7Sprinkle any parmesan mixture, left in bag, over chicken on rack.
- 8Preheat oven to 350f degrees.
- 9Place broiler on middle rack in oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until brown and crisp.
- 10Turn with tongs after the first 15 or 20 minutes.
- 11Remove to warm serving platter and sprinkle with course salt to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skinny Parmesan Legs
Serving Size: 1 (465 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.8
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 319.9 mg
- Sodium 571.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 83.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: