Recipe by JayPslp
Author/Source: Jimmie @ Onceamonthmom.com Similar to No Bake cookies, but only 47 cal. per cookie. I found this on Pinterest
- 3 bananas
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mash bananas in a large bowl, then stir in remaining ingredients.
- Let batter stand for approximately 20 minutes, then drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Freezing Directions:Cool completely, then place cookies in a freezer bag. Seal, label, and freeze.
- Nutritional Information:47 calories; 7.5 g carbs; 1.6 g fat; 1.5 g protein; 1.3 g fiber; 1 WW PointsPlus.
- Servings: 30.