Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Skinny Molten Lava Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons vegan butter
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 6 teaspoons stevia
- 1.Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2.Set aside 4 ramekins or custard dishes greased (I used spray olive oil and it worked great!).
- 3.In a double boiler melt and blend the butter and chocolate.
- 4.Stir in stevia.
- 5.In a separate bowl beat your eggs.
- 6.Add in a small amount of the chocolate mixture to the beaten eggs to temper them.
- 7.Slowly add in the rest of your chocolate mixture followed by the pumpkin.
- 8.Mix in oat flour until completely blended.
- 9.Add cake batter evenly to the ramekins.
- 10.Add ramekins to a baking sheet and place in the oven.
- 11.Bake for 10 minutes.
- 12.Remove from oven and place each ramekin upside down on a plate.
- 13.Wait 2 minutes before removing the ramekins from the cakes.
- 14.Top with your choice of topping (listed below) and serve immediately.