Forget thin, let's get skinny! These are fun, tasty, and Unbelievably low-calorie. It feels more indulgent than it is and tastes fabulous, two must haves in a dieting treat.
My Private Note
ice cre ...
Units: US | Metric
- 23 g bag Oreo thin crisps (100 calorie)
- 22.18 ml mint chocolate-chip ice cream
- 1Open 100 calorie pack and divide into pairs. (if you have a stray, wait a moment - you might break a cookie!).
- 2Scoop approximately 1/2 teaspoon of ice cream onto one cookie of each pair.
- 3Cover with the other one, smooshing down a little to make a tiny, decadent, delicious ice-cream sandwich.
- 4Devour with glee completely unrelated to the calorie count. Do not spare any stray cookies.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skinny Mints
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.2
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 9.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oreo thin crisps