Recipe by EasyFamilyPleasers
Forget thin, let's get skinny! These are fun, tasty, and Unbelievably low-calorie. It feels more indulgent than it is and tastes fabulous, two must haves in a dieting treat.
Top Review by Buzymomof3
Fun! The hardest part was finding the Oreo thins (Walmart had them - Kroger didn't). My DD and I made them and polished them off three minutes later :D Thanks Easy!! Made for PAC Spring 2011
- 1 (23 g) bag Oreo thin crisps (100 calorie)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mint chocolate-chip ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Open 100 calorie pack and divide into pairs. (if you have a stray, wait a moment - you might break a cookie!).
- Scoop approximately 1/2 teaspoon of ice cream onto one cookie of each pair.
- Cover with the other one, smooshing down a little to make a tiny, decadent, delicious ice-cream sandwich.
- Devour with glee completely unrelated to the calorie count. Do not spare any stray cookies.