Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was so excited to find this low-sugar version of my favorite drink! This is from the website of Bethenny Frankel (bethennybakes.com) who is on Real Housewives of New York City.
- 2 ounces clear tequila
- splash fresh lime juice
- splash Cointreau liqueur or Grand Marnier or triple sec
- salt (optional)
- sugar (optional)
- lime wedge
- If you choose to use salt or sugar:.
- Rub lime wedge around rim of glass.
- Dip edge of glass in salt or sugar.
- Place desired amount of ice in glass.
- Pour all other ingredients over ice.
- Garnish with lime wedge.
I love limes, so I thought I'd try a margarita. Even though I like salt in general, I really didn't care for it in the drink. However, I think it is just personal taste preference rather than an issue with the recipe. Back to sweet cocktails for me!
It's a great low calorie drink. I used grand marnier. Thanks ZMiaJ :) Made for Help a Naked recipe event
Sooooo good! Quick tip... give these a good shake to mix and chill!