- 2⁄3 cup brewed hazelnut-flavored coffee
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat milk
- 2 (1 ounce) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 10 ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Brew the Coffee ( You can use plain coffee or any other flavored coffee, my favorite is Foldgers select hazelnut).
- While coffee is brewing put All other ingredients in a beverage shaker.
- Add coffee and shake until mixed well and cool.
- Pour in glass and enjoy!
- (you dont have to have a shaker it just gives the iced coffee the foam at the top when you pour it into the glass).