Skinny Gooey Cherry Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray an 8 inch non-stick square pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flours, cocoa and mix well with a wire whisk to break up any clumps.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well until all is combined and with a rubber spatula, dig deep to the bottom of the bowl to make sure all the dry ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for about 22-28 minutes. Do not over bake. Test with a wooden skewer or toothpick. Should come out with moist crumbs.
- Let cool on a wire rack and then cut when cooled but still a little warm and enjoy! Makes 16 brownies.