1/2 Photos of Skinny Gooey Cherry Brownies
These brownies are so easy to put together and tastes so rich and gooey but with less fat and calories. Enjoy every bite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup bob's whole wheat pastry flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, plus
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup land o' lakes whipped light butter, melted and cooled
- extra large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 10 -15 maraschino cherries, chopped into little pieces
- 1 teaspoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1 tablespoon almond milk or 1 tablespoon low-fat milk, more if needed. One tablespoon at a time
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray an 8 inch non-stick square pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine the flours, cocoa and mix well with a wire whisk to break up any clumps.
- 3Add all the other ingredients and mix well until all is combined and with a rubber spatula, dig deep to the bottom of the bowl to make sure all the dry ingredients are well incorporated.
- 4Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for about 22-28 minutes. Do not over bake. Test with a wooden skewer or toothpick. Should come out with moist crumbs.
- 5Let cool on a wire rack and then cut when cooled but still a little warm and enjoy! Makes 16 brownies.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skinny Gooey Cherry Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.7
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 59.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
maraschino cherry juice