Skinny & Frugal Caribbean BBQ Chicken
- MIX seasonings in small bowl until well blended; stir in lime juice to form paste.
- Rub under the skin and top of chicken skin.
- Refrigerate up to 24 hours before grilling as directed.
- HEAT grill to medium heat. Trim and discard excess fat from chicken.
- PLACE chicken, skin-side up, on grill; cover with lid. Grill 25 min., turning and brushing with 1/4 cup barbecue sauce after 15 minute Turn chicken over; brush with remaining barbecue sauce. Grill 5 minute or until chicken is done (165°F).