Prep 24 hrs
Cook 45 mins
2013 can freeze
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- MIX seasonings in small bowl until well blended; stir in lime juice to form paste.
- Rub under the skin and top of chicken skin.
- Refrigerate up to 24 hours before grilling as directed.
- HEAT grill to medium heat. Trim and discard excess fat from chicken.
- PLACE chicken, skin-side up, on grill; cover with lid. Grill 25 min., turning and brushing with 1/4 cup barbecue sauce after 15 minute Turn chicken over; brush with remaining barbecue sauce. Grill 5 minute or until chicken is done (165°F).