Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A sugar-free tasty coffee drink. From Torani. I use a microwave milk frother instead of heating milk in pan. Can be made with espresso or brewed coffee. Instructions included for both.
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free caramel syrup (Torani)
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free hazelnut syrup (Torani)
- 1⁄4 cup brewed espresso
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- In a small saucepan, heat milk and syrups together, whisking until frothy.
- Pour into a tall glass (reserving some foam) and add brewed espresso.
- Spoon a layer of foamed milk over top.
- To make with brewed coffee: Use 1/2 to 1 cup hot brewed coffee (I use a French Press Pot) and adjust milk amount to taste.
I really enjoyed this delicious latte Mikekey. I used the strong coffee option, using a bold french roast. Loved the combo of caramel and hazelnut syrups, it made for a lovely smooth, rich, flaovrful coffee. It was quick and easy to make. Thanks so much for sharing. made for Pac - Fall - 2011
This was a bit milky for me, so I changed it to my usual latte mix, which is half milk, half espresso. I heated the milk right in my mug and then just used my immersion blender, which is always on the counter, to whip up the milk with added syrups. Used just a splash of the syrups, it's otherwise a tad too sweet for me, but if you like the Starbucks or Dunkin Donut type drinks, you will like this.
The way I made it it was no way skinny, but divine!!! As I had no hazelnut syrup and no hazelnut extract, I mixed some hazelnut butter into the rice milk, and - boy, was that good!! I've never had a hazelnut flavored coffee, and I love it! Thanks for posting another winner! Made for Comfort Cafe Snowqueen's Round 2010.