Prep 4 hrs
Cook 5 mins
DH & I like to snack on raw veggies. I came up with this dip that is easy to make, low in fat and calories and delicious. Cook time is prep time for draining the yogurt.
- 32 ounces plain fat-free yogurt, drain over cheesecloth 4 hours (This will yield 2 cups of thickened yogurt)
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Drain the yogurt over cheesecloth to remove the whey.
- It will look like softened cream cheese.
- Combine all the ingredients into a food processor.