Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A dip without the guilt! Bring out the fresh veggies!!
- 3 small red onions, finely chopped
- 1 (13 ounce) can low sodium beef broth
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons gingerroot, peeled,minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- In large nonstick skillet, bring first 7 ingredients to a boil.
- Cook about 15 minutes, until almost dry (watch closely).
- Remove from heat, transfer to bowl, stir in vinegar.
- When cooled, stir in sour cream.