Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cocktail made with green tea? insanity! Or is it? We all know the fat burner metabolism boosting powers of green tea. Well why not throw it in your cocktail? Burn it off while you drink it!
- 6 ounces green tea (chilled)
- 2 teaspoons sugar (I prefer splenda)
- 1 ounce orange juice (i prefer it straight from the orange, not concentrate)
- 1 ounce lemon juice (from lemon, not concentrated)
- 4 ounces coconut rum
- Mix ingredients over ice.
- serve in chilled martini glasses.
Delish!!!! I used a packet of Splenda and it was just right. Be careful though, this tastes just like a refreshing iced green tea - they go down very easy....UPDATE- if you use Spelda, the calorie count goes down to 256, for the WHOLE recipe. :)
Yum - great drink! The citrus and coconut were great with the mellow green tea. Beware - these go down smooth and sneak up on you later :) Thanks for posting this recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2010
Really enjoyable. We quite like the combo of the green tea and rum. I used a green tea with a hint of orange, which went nicely with the addition of the juices. Thanks for sharing!