Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from the New South Wales Fish Marketing Authority some years ago now. Its wonderful served with prawns or to accompany a fresh seafood platter. Use gluten-free yogurt and GF worcestershire sauce if your diet requires gluten-free. This sauce is better if made in advance and kept refrigerated. You can add in some chopped chillies if you like some extra zing too.
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (or less to your taste)
- Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate before serving.