1/1 Photo of Skinny Bride's Guide to Creamy Pasta Primavera
I found this on Kraft Foods -- sometimes I add some shrimp if I am feeling like a splurge, or I sub tuna or turkey for the chicken breast if I want lower fat and higher protein.
My Private Note
pasta d ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons light Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups fresh asparagus, cut into one inch lengths
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook pasta as directed on package.
- 2While the pasta is cooking, heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat.
- 3Add garlic, chicken and vegetables; cook 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently.
- 4Add broth and cream cheese; cook 1 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring constantly.
- 5Add Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- 6Drain the pasta and return to pot.
- 7Add chicken and vegetable mixture; toss lightly. Cook 1 minute or until heated through.
- 8Sauce will thicken after standing.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skinny Bride's Guide to Creamy Pasta Primavera
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 610.3
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 120.2 mg
- Sodium 360.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.5 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 53.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth