- 304.75 g cancondensed 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 453.59 g container reduced-fat sour cream
- 118.29 ml nonfat milk (skim)
- 29.58 ml no-trans-fat 68% extra-light vegetable oil spread, melted
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 850.48 g bag frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 118.29 ml chopped onion (1 medium)
- 473.18 ml shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 473.18 ml fat-free herbed croutons, coarsely crushed
- 2.46 ml paprika, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix soup, sour cream, milk, melted vegetable oil spread, salt and pepper until blended.
- Stir in potatoes, onion and cheese. Spread evenly in baking dish. Sprinkle with crushed croutons and paprika.
- Bake uncovered 55 to 60 minutes or until top is golden brown and mixture is bubbly.