1 hr 30 mins
You can't go wrong with cheesy potatoes! I feel even better about this comfort food now!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk (skim)
- 2 tablespoons no-trans-fat 68% extra-light vegetable oil spread, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (30 ounce) bag frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 2 cups shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 2 cups fat-free herbed croutons, coarsely crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, mix soup, sour cream, milk, melted vegetable oil spread, salt and pepper until blended.
- 4Stir in potatoes, onion and cheese. Spread evenly in baking dish. Sprinkle with crushed croutons and paprika.
- 5Bake uncovered 55 to 60 minutes or until top is golden brown and mixture is bubbly.
Browse Our Top For Large Groups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All For Large Groups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skinny Bride's Guide to Cheesy Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.6
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 14.5 mg
- Sodium 248.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
extra-light vegetable oil spread