Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
You can't go wrong with cheesy potatoes! I feel even better about this comfort food now!
Make and share this Skinny Bride's Guide to Cheesy Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk (skim)
- 2 tablespoons no-trans-fat 68% extra-light vegetable oil spread, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (30 ounce) bag frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 2 cups shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 2 cups fat-free herbed croutons, coarsely crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix soup, sour cream, milk, melted vegetable oil spread, salt and pepper until blended.
- Stir in potatoes, onion and cheese. Spread evenly in baking dish. Sprinkle with crushed croutons and paprika.
- Bake uncovered 55 to 60 minutes or until top is golden brown and mixture is bubbly.
Made for holiday tag. I like the low fat version of this comfort food...thanks so much for sharing...does this mean I can have 2 helpings? LOL