Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Also from eatbetteramerica.com! All the yum, with way less calories!
- 226.79 g package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml fat free ranch dressing
- 78.07 ml buffalo wing sauce
- 29.58 ml water
- 354.88 ml shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 236.59 ml shredded reduced-fat colby-monterey jack cheese (4 oz) or 236.59 ml reduced-fat cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 29.58 ml chopped green onions (2 medium)
- whole grain crackers or celery rib, if desired
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in dressing, buffalo wing sauce and water until blended. Stir in chicken and cheese.
- Spread chicken mixture in an ungreased 1-quart baking dish or 9-inch pie plate.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Stir; top with onions.
- Serve hot with crackers or celery sticks.
This is every bit as good as the full fat versions. We loved it! The only change I made was to omit the green onions as I didn't have any on hand. Thanks for the recipe!
I love buffalo chicken dip but it was my first time doing it. It's even better than the one I bought that was probably fatter than this one. It tastes so good. I used buttermilk ranch dressing from Renee (I chose the one that has less calories). I used chicken breasts that we cooked on the bbq (no marinade, just plain). I used part-skim cheddar cheese. And I topped with green onions at the end like you said. I served it with tostitos. But tomorrow I may try with celery. Great idea. But it was too late to wash and cut celery. I cut too many veggies today LOL Thanks SarahBeth :) Made for Photo tag
This dip would be great for a football party! I must admit, I did use full fat cheese and I stirred the green onions in with the rest of the ingredients. It was very good. Served with whole grain Tostitos and celery sticks. Thank you for the recipe. Made for Went to the Market tag game.