- 226.79 g package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml fat free ranch dressing
- 78.07 ml buffalo wing sauce
- 29.58 ml water
- 354.88 ml shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 236.59 ml shredded reduced-fat colby-monterey jack cheese (4 oz) or 236.59 ml reduced-fat cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 29.58 ml chopped green onions (2 medium)
- whole grain crackers or celery rib, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in dressing, buffalo wing sauce and water until blended. Stir in chicken and cheese.
- Spread chicken mixture in an ungreased 1-quart baking dish or 9-inch pie plate.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Stir; top with onions.
- Serve hot with crackers or celery sticks.