- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup fat free ranch dressing
- 1⁄3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat colby-monterey jack cheese (4 oz) or 1 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions (2 medium)
- whole grain crackers or celery rib, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in dressing, buffalo wing sauce and water until blended. Stir in chicken and cheese.
- Spread chicken mixture in an ungreased 1-quart baking dish or 9-inch pie plate.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Stir; top with onions.
- Serve hot with crackers or celery sticks.