1/1 Photo of Skinny Bride's Guide to Buffalo Chicken Dip
Also from eatbetteramerica.com! All the yum, with way less calories!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup fat free ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat colby-monterey jack cheese (4 oz) or 1 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions (2 medium)
- whole grain crackers or celery rib, if desired
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- 2In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in dressing, buffalo wing sauce and water until blended. Stir in chicken and cheese.
- 3Spread chicken mixture in an ungreased 1-quart baking dish or 9-inch pie plate.
- 4Cover with foil.
- 5Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 6Stir; top with onions.
- 7Serve hot with crackers or celery sticks.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skinny Bride's Guide to Buffalo Chicken Dip
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.6
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 41.1 mg
- Sodium 227.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce