Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Lower fat version of traditional Blondie bars. (Whenever I make these people always tell me I'm a blondie serving blondies)
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In a seperate bowl, beat brown sugar, butter, egg whites, and vanilla until smooth.
- Gradually beat in flour mix with water. Stir in morsels. Spread into greased 15 by 10 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
These do not taste the same as full-fat blondies (not as caramel-ly), but they are delicious in their own way. You can't actually tell that they are a lower-fat recipe. I am very pleased with the nutrition facts on these, although I used 1 egg and 1 egg white.