Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe based on Skinny Pumpkin Granola over at skinnytaste.com. The smell alone makes your mouth water! I just guessed with the number of servings. It was gone in less than 2 weeks with only me eating it.
- 59.14 ml quinoa
- 354.88 ml rolled oats
- 59.14 ml ground flax seeds
- 59.14 ml sunflower seeds (or other seed)
- 59.14 ml pecans, chopped (or other nut)
- 118.29 ml raisins (I used BIG ones)
- 59.14 ml honey
- 59.14 ml applesauce
- 4.92 ml coconut oil (or other oil)
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 0.59 ml allspice
- 0.59 ml nutmeg
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Rinse the quinoa and dry with a paper towel. Place on cookie sheet together with the rolled oats and toast in oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, measure out all the dry ingredients into a medium/large bowl.
- Measure out wet ingredients and spices in another bowl and mix well.
- Take your oats & quinoa out of the oven and add them to the bowl with the dry ingredients. Turn oven down to 125°C Toss/stir to mix evenly.
- Add the wet ingredients and stir to evenly coat the mixture.
- Spread out on the cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden.