Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from American Baby.com.
- 10 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast
- 10 ounces reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup low-fat biscuit mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- In a pie plate, combine mixed frozen vegetables, chicken breast, and mushroom soup.
- In a separate bowl, mix biscuit mix with milk.
- Pour on top of the filling in the pan.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
I'd have to say this is a good base to add on too! I added my own seasonings garlic powder and some onion powder. I used a can of Vegall and cream of chicken soup it was alittle dry so next time I'll add maybe some broth to the mix and Im going to add just alittle bit more milk for the crust so it's not as dry you may not need to because I used my own biscuit mix. But all and all not bad. Thank you!