1/1 Photo of Skinnier Artichoke Spinach Dip
1/4 cup of this (made as written) is only 70 calories!!! Use veggies to dip and you could have two servings without feeling guilty! They key is fresh garlic. Don't expect it to be rich like the full-fat recipe, but for as light as it is, the taste is darn good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (14 ounce) cans quartered water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cups packed fresh baby spinach leaves, chopped well
- 1/4 cup water chestnut, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese (NOT the powder)
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 3/4 cup plain fat-free yogurt, greek is good
- 5 -6 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Chop artichoke hearts.
- 3Heat cream cheese in microwave for 1 minute or until hot and soft.
- 4To the softened cream cheese, add chopped artichokes, spinach, water chestnuts, Parmesan, yogurt, garlic, lemon zest, paprika, salt and pepper.
- 5Stir very well.
- 6Pour mixture into a baking dish and bake at 400 for 20-30 minutes.
- 7Serve hot with veggies or crackers.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skinnier Artichoke Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.1
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 380.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 7.0 g