Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is what my kids typically eat for breakfast. Good with garlic fried rice or hot toasted pan desal (buns)
- 1 kg ground pork
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked peppercorn
- 4 teaspoons fine salt
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons knorr seasoning
- Mix everything by hand in a large bowl.
- Form into thin logs and refrigerate.
- Fry in a little hot oil.
- Serve with garlic fried rice or hot pandesal buns.
Going the skinless route an excellent way to make up small batches of sausage. Loved the seasonings but found the half cup of brown sugar a touch too sweet. Being a very good tasting sausage it's one that will be made again - I suspect cutting the sugar to 1/4 cup will make it a five star at our house. Thank you for sharing.
I love this simple recipe. So comforting. Thanks for posting it Shygirl. Keeper.
wow! finally! I have been looking for a recipe like this, We grew up eating this for breakfast , didn't know it was so easy to put together! thanks for posting!