Have a vanilla ice cream craving? Well, this is a course granita like they make in Palermo. It is also fat free and low in calories. To make this recipe, you need a blender that can crush ice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients in blender (or deep and narrow container for the immersion blender).
- 2Blend on high in a five second burst and then move the larger cubes closer to the blade.
- 3Repeat the five second bursts until the cubes are chopped into fine grains.
- 4Pour in a glass and add a straw and/or spoon.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skim Milk Granita
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.8
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 148.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 9.7 g