Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
No portion size was given.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh onion rings, sliced and separated
- 2 cups thinly sliced zucchini (or more) (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- pepper (to taste)
- garlic powder (to taste)
- 1 cup fresh tomato
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 16 ounces linguine, cooked
- 40 -50 raw shrimp, deveined
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red chili pepper
- olive oil
- parmesan cheese
- Place butter in fry pan and add onion rings; saute, stirring frequently.
- Add zucchini, cover and cook 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add seasonings, tomato and mushrooms.
- Cover and cook 4 more minutes and set aside.
- Add a little olive oil to fry pan with minced garlic and red chile peppers along with the shrimp.
- Cook approximately 2 to 3 minutes just until shrimp turn pink (You don`t want to over cook them).
- Serve hot shrimp over with skillet zucchini over a pile of linguini and sprinkle with parmesan cheese!
This has a great flavor to it and is very easy. My personal preference would be for a smaller pasta like angel hair or possible a rice to serve it over. It's very good though. I'll keep this one around, good luck in the conntest.