Skillet Zucchini with Shrimp
- Place butter in fry pan and add onion rings; saute, stirring frequently.
- Add zucchini, cover and cook 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add seasonings, tomato and mushrooms.
- Cover and cook 4 more minutes and set aside.
- Add a little olive oil to fry pan with minced garlic and red chile peppers along with the shrimp.
- Cook approximately 2 to 3 minutes just until shrimp turn pink (You don`t want to over cook them).
- Serve hot shrimp over with skillet zucchini over a pile of linguini and sprinkle with parmesan cheese!