Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You don't need to like zucchini to enjoy this dish!
Make and share this Skillet Zucchini with Italian Cheeses recipe from Food.com.
- Cut zucchini in half length-wise.
- In large skillet, cook onion in hot oil until tender, but not brown.
- Add zucchini halves, cut side up, sprinkle with salt, oregano and red pepper flakes.
- Top with tomato sauce, cover and cook just until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle zucchini with parmesan cheese, top with provolone cheese slices cover and cook until the cheese begins to melt.