Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quickie from Cooking Light. Per serving: 244 calories, 4.9 g fat, 11.2 g protein, 39.6 g carb, 4.1 g fiber, 10 mg cholesterol.
- 2 cups sun-dried tomato and herb low fat prepared pasta sauce
- 2 cups water
- 8 ounces ziti pasta, uncooked
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefresh stir fry vegetables
- 3⁄4 cup shredded provolone cheese
- Combine pasta sauce and water in a large skillet; bring to a boil.
- Add in pasta and vegetables; cover and lower heat.
- Simmer 15 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese.