Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3⁄4 lb zucchini, trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1⁄2 lb eggplant, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1⁄2 lb tomatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 small red onion, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons basil or 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme or 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rosemary or 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat. Saute' garlic 1 minute.
- Stir in next 7 ingredients. Cover skillet and simmer 15 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in remaining ingredients and serve.