Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is good and quick to put together. Can use any ground meat
Make and share this Skillet Turkey 'n Bows recipe from Food.com.
- Cook turkey with onion and garlic powder in large skillet with cover over medium-high heat, breaking up large chunks.
- Stir in tomatoes,soy sauce. basil and water.
- Cover and bring to a boil. Stir in macaroni; cover and return to a boil, reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes, stiring once.
- Stir in green beans; cover and return to a boil.
- redice heat and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes longer or until beans and macaroni are tender, stiring occasionally.