Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is good and quick to put together. Can use any ground meat
- 3⁄4 lb ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dried basil leaves, crumbled
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked macaroni, bow-tie
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen green beans
- Cook turkey with onion and garlic powder in large skillet with cover over medium-high heat, breaking up large chunks.
- Stir in tomatoes,soy sauce. basil and water.
- Cover and bring to a boil. Stir in macaroni; cover and return to a boil, reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes, stiring once.
- Stir in green beans; cover and return to a boil.
- redice heat and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes longer or until beans and macaroni are tender, stiring occasionally.