Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I substituted black eyed peas for the corn niblets originally called for in this recipe. Taken from Savour Perth's Flavours.
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- brown ground beef in oil.
- add celery, onions, and carrots.
- Cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Drain off any extra fat.
- Add remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Stir to mix.
- Put into casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350'F.
look interesting i can't wait to try it
This is a easy recipe to make and it does taste good. But I'd like to see more flavor in this recipe. If I do make it again I'll try 2 teaspoons of chili powder. I baked it 30 without the cheese then added the cheese and baked for another 10 minutes. Made for PAC Fall 2006