Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Got this off of MSN. Putting here for safekeeping. Looks like it would be YUMMY
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 1⁄4 lbs 90% lean ground beef (90%)
- 1 (8 7/8 ounce) bag prepared rice pilaf (ready to eat-do not heat)
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves (loosely packed, coarsely chopped)
- 1 small green cabbage (about 2 pounds, cored)
- Transfer 1 cup canned tomatoes with some juice to medium bowl. Pour remaining tomatoes with juice into nonstick 12-inch skillet.
- To tomatoes in bowl, add beef, rice, mint, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; mix to blend.
- Remove 8 large cabbage leaves from head. Spoon 1/2 cup meat mixture into center of each leaf; arrange, open side up, in skillet over tomatoes. Cover skillet and cook mixture over medium-high heat 20 minutes or until beef loses its pink color.
- To serve, place 2 stuffed cabbage leaves on each of 4 dinner plates. Spoon tomato sauce over cabbage.