Recipe by nochlo
Chicken Strips that are tasty.
Top Review by LifeIsGood
You can't get much easier than this! This recipe produced flavorful and crispy chicken strips. I decided to put them on top of big plates full of salad, added some nuts and veggies and it made for a yummy dinner salad. Thank you for posting. Made for PRMR Tag.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup garlic pepper seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat skillet on medium heat with vegetable oil.
- Slice chicken into strips.
- Set up breading station, Flour mixed with seasonings and then in other other bowl mix eggs and milk.
- dip chicken in the egg mixture and then toss in the flour mixture and ad to hot skillet.
- Repeat until all chicken is in skillet. cook 3-5 minutes, flip and cook another 3-5 minutes until cooked.
- Serve with ranch or country gravy for dipping -- .