Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chicken Strips that are tasty.
Make and share this Skillet Strips of Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup garlic pepper seasoning
- Heat skillet on medium heat with vegetable oil.
- Slice chicken into strips.
- Set up breading station, Flour mixed with seasonings and then in other other bowl mix eggs and milk.
- dip chicken in the egg mixture and then toss in the flour mixture and ad to hot skillet.
- Repeat until all chicken is in skillet. cook 3-5 minutes, flip and cook another 3-5 minutes until cooked.
- Serve with ranch or country gravy for dipping -- .
You can't get much easier than this! This recipe produced flavorful and crispy chicken strips. I decided to put them on top of big plates full of salad, added some nuts and veggies and it made for a yummy dinner salad. Thank you for posting. Made for PRMR Tag.
We really enjoyed the garlic pepper seasonings. Made this as written. Very flavorful quickie recipe. Served these with Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce. Made for Holiday Tag.
Simple and tasty chicken...the kids loved it...as did us adults!<br/>Yummy and versatile mid-week meal....thumbs up.<br/>Made for PRMR.