From an Easy Everyday Cooking Card. Beef on the Stovetop.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure broth in a large measuring cup, whisk in ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and pepper.
- 2Set aside. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add steaks; cook for about 4 - 6 minutes on each side (depends on how well you like them done) Remove from skillet cover and keep warm.
- 3Drain off fat from pan.
- 4Thinly slice onions.
- 5Add butter to skillet and melt, then add onions.
- 6Cook about 3 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 7Cover and reduce heat to medium low and cook about 5 more minutes.
- 8Stir in broth mixture and cook until heated through about 2 minutes.
- 9Pour over steaks and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Steaks With Onion Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.6
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 359.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: