Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From an Easy Everyday Cooking Card. Beef on the Stovetop.
Make and share this Skillet Steaks With Onion Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- Measure broth in a large measuring cup, whisk in ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and pepper.
- Set aside. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add steaks; cook for about 4 - 6 minutes on each side (depends on how well you like them done) Remove from skillet cover and keep warm.
- Drain off fat from pan.
- Thinly slice onions.
- Add butter to skillet and melt, then add onions.
- Cook about 3 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium low and cook about 5 more minutes.
- Stir in broth mixture and cook until heated through about 2 minutes.
- Pour over steaks and serve immediately.