- 4 slices bacon
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 pinch sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon in a big skillet until crisp; transfer bacon to a papertowel lined plate to drain; crumble and set aside.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon bacon drippings in skillet.
- Add vinegar to bacon drippings; bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat; stir to loosen bacon particles.
- Add spinach to skillet; cook, stirring constantly for 1-2 minutes or until spinach becomes limp.
- Add in bacon, pecans, salt and pepper to taste, and sugar; stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.