Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love spanish rice with beef and this is a really good recipe. Serve with a salad and you have a great meal!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (more if you like it spicier)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- Cook together ground beef and onion in a nonstick skilet over medium heat; drain well.
- Stir in rest of ingredients, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until rice is tender.
- (Add more water or tomato juice to rice if it begins to get too dry).
This was very good and easy to put togetherMade just as directed will make again.